Incentives and credits for individuals
We help our customers obtain financial incentives for devices that provide self-supply of electricity and favorable financing from the Eco Fund for natural persons.
On December 30, 2022, the Eco Fund announced a new call for non-refundable financial incentives for installing solar power plants for self-sufficiency and for joint heating investments in older buildings.
1. EUR 10 million in grants are intended for already implemented investments in developing devices for individual and community self-sufficiency in electricity that use solar energy.
2. For the first time, the incentive is also granted for devices that self-supply electricity with battery-operated electricity storage.
The amount of non-refundable financial incentive amounts to:
3. 500 EUR for 1 kW of installed nominal electric power of a device for self-sufficiency of electricity with battery electricity storage, but not more than 25% of the eligible investment costs, whereby the battery must have 70% of the nominal power of the power plant.
4. 50 EUR for 1 kW of installed nominal electrical power of a device for self-sufficiency of electricity without battery storage of electricity, but no more than 25% of eligible investment costs.
5. for a maximum of 80% of the sum of the connection power of the take-off points.
Pomagamo vam pridobiti ugodno kreditiranje Eko sklada občanov za okoljske naložbe, ki se bodo izvajale na območju Republike Slovenij:
- The interest rate is three-month EURIBOR + 1.3%,
- The repayment period is a maximum of 10 years,
- The right to credit can be granted up to recognized investment costs, the maximum credit amount is EUR 40,000.00, and the minimum credit amount is EUR 1,500.00.